Friday, September 5, 2014

Cold Spring's Minority Report #2

Next week the PCN&R is likely to have another story attacking me for doing my job as your Trustee. 

In advance of their expected mudslinging, here are the facts:

1. A resident asked me if the house at 4 Stone Street where external work was done earlier this year had a permit for that work. This resident was concerned the code wasn't being enforced. The resident rightfully wondered why that might be and if there was something unusual about this particular project/application. 

2. I emailed Building Inspector Bujarski to ask him about the property owner's work permit. He emailed back: no permit.  But he was aware of the work.


3. PCN&R columnist Tim Greco issued a FOIL request for those emails.

Those are the facts.

Now wait until Wednesday to see how the PCN&R will spin them. 


Will I be made to appear a rogue Trustee with a vendetta? Will the trees I protect be under attack again? Will Tim Greco share how he came to know about my email in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment